Description KMO portefeuille
Kmo-portefeuille is an initiative of the Flemish region. It supports entrepreneurs of the Flemish region (Vlaams gewest) in their venture by providing subsidies for training and advice whose purpose is to improve the quality of their enterprise. As an example, we are talking about training over new regulations or the implementation of best practices in your financial management.
As the name says it in Dutch, support from the KMO portefeuille is directed to SME as understood in the European regulation. Only specific company types can get these aides. Most industries can ask for this financial support. Some are however excluded. To know if you fit in, you can always consult the site of the KMO portefeuille that lists all the accepted industries.
An important condition for this financial support is that the services must be purchased from recognized service providers.
Khagan CVBA/SCRL is a recognized service provider of the KMO portfolio for its training and advisory services. Training and advisory spreads across all its business lines
The approval number of Khagan CVBA/SCRL is
• for advisory: DV.A230337
• for training: DV.O230338
The support is different for the training and the advisory.
The training should meet the following criteria:
• The training costs a minimum of 100 euros – excluding VAT, including travel expenses of the teacher and catering costs limited to 25 euros per person per day.
• You conclude an agreement with a registered service provider.
• With each lesson, you sign the attendance list (written or electronic).
• The training is paid before 31 December of the year of your application for the aid.
• Do you opt for distance learning (e-learning)? Then there must be direct interaction with the teacher.
• You must apply for the aid between the date of registration and up to fourteen days after the start of the lessons.
• After the training you must receive a personalized training certificate from your service provider.
When talking about advisory, you can only apply for a limited number of activities:
• Written advice and recommendations that consist of an analysis defining a problem you face, an actual advice on how to solve it, an implementation plan and guidance during the implementation, or
• Written advice and recommendations that consist of identifying and investigating opportunities and solutions with regard to the company’s business operations.
The purpose being that the advisory helps your company move forward. The service must meet the following criteria:
• You seek advisory on a concrete issue and you will make your business decisions on the basis of the analysis performed (research), advice (suggestions, advice) and an implementation plan (action plan, step-by-step plan, concrete advice).
• You need to receive a written document for this advice.
• The service costs at least 500 euros, excluding VAT.
• You conclude an agreement with a registered service provider, Khagan in our case.
• The advice project must be paid before 31 December of the year of your application for the aide.
• You apply for the aide online and do it between the conclusion of the advisory work order and fourteen days after the start of the assignment.
• After the advisory services you will receive a personalized advice report from your service provider.
As the aide seeks and improvement of your company, any opinion on legal or regulatory obligation falls outside the scope of accepted advisory. Advice on recurrent company income or subsidies in general are also excluded.
The support each company can apply for depends on its size, as defined by the European standards. A small company that invests in training and advice can receive 40 percent support through the KMO portefeuille. She has an individual a maximum of € 10,000 support per year. A medium-sized company that invests in training and advice can receive 30 percent support through the KMO portefeuille. She can receive a maximum of € 15,000 per year.
The authorities have set up an online application tool.